August 25, 2009

Art & Copy...Inspiration & Entertainment


Jeff Goodby of Goodby, Silverstein & Partners

Rich Silverstein of Goodby, Silverstein & Partners

David Kennedy & Dan Wieden of Wieden & Kennedy

Mary Wells, considered the "First Woman of Advertising"

Lee Clow of TBWA Worldwide Chiat Day


What can I say about a movie that inspires? I don't know if any words can really do justice to a piece of film that makes you leave feeling, well, really grateful that you ARE a creative, ready to take on any project and makes you WANT to take on anything and really accomplish & create something wonderful, smart, beautiful and creative. Films like this are rare (Helvetica was another in which I left the IFC feeling the same) and the previous statements are not ones I make lightly. If you are a right-brainer like myself who possibly needs some inspiration in their lives then let me recommend to you Art & Copy, a film about creative advertising which features some fantastically talented, enlightening and humorous people (shown above..images from Art & Copy website). Three characteristics that truly make a creative professional skyrocket to the top of the business world.

No comments: