August 24, 2009

Bikes & Life.


I bought a bike last weekend and life has changed – I have 2 wheels! It's awesome. I can't believe I haven't had one since high school (and THAT was pink & seafoam green. And a Huffy.). I guess I thought that spin classes at the New York Sports Club was enough for the past 6 years but now? Spin class will take a backseat to being able to do laps in the park in the great outdoors. And since Matt also got a bike, I love that we can go "ride bikes" together. It's so simple and sweet and was a wonderful way for us to spend a Saturday afternoon together exploring Brooklyn in a different way than we usually do.

Sari has been chronicling her own bike adventures here and I am sure she is going to love this sweet print I found from artist Jessica at Vol. 25 (above).

No comments: