October 13, 2009

I'm back. And tan!


Hello dear readers! I am back from the rainforest/jungle of southern Costa Rica and to the reality of my concrete jungle in New York. Back to being inside all day long under florescent lighting and behind a Mac all day. Quite opposite to our non-techy vacation! Matt and I had such a great time and were able to be outside as much as possible, which was ideal. Lots of outdoor activities were done as well as some surfing, of course. Lots of photos to come for you all to see, but for now thought I would leave you with this one above – one of the favorites that I took. I just loved the framing I was able to do with the tree leaves above and the crazy birds - turkey vultures – below (they were EVERYWHERE and would hop on their two feet when they were on the ground instead of walk.

No comments: