January 14, 2010

The Breslin.




I know this restaurant opened in the fall, but I am just starting to see visuals of it; specifically in Sam Sifton's review of it in the NY Times yesterday. The Breslin (part of the Ace Hotel here in NYC) had the good luck of being designed by talented duo Roman and Williams. Just a photo of the front of the place with it's typography on its windows made me swoon; nevermind the bright pops of red in their chairs combined with their rustic and wooden delicious all over the place. It might be one of those places I would walk into and say, "Hey, I could live here".

Photos from Joonbug and NY Times.

1 comment:

Katherine Lee said...

i could definitely move right in and be quite a happy little chickadee! thanks so much for sharing!

xo katherine aka. urban flea :)
http://www.urbanfleadesign.net