January 12, 2010

Food Should Taste Good.




Yes, I totally believe that credo and would hope you do too. I mean, afterall, if it doesn't taste good, why eat it? This credo, Food Should Taste Good, is also the name of a new chip brand I have just discovered. The cafeteria at my company is pretty good about having a wide variety of options of healthy food options. This one in particular caught my eye because of the uber clean packaging design. I saw it last week and today decided that as part of my one day a week to eat lunch down in the cafe, I would find the chips and try them out. Sure enough the reason I was able to find them was because of their pretty minimalist design. Each chip has its own rustically drawn illustration of just one chip from the inside.

Another reason I love this brand is because of the equal cleanliness paid to their website. Each chip has some information about it as well as what would be a good pairing spread/dip. And (being the recipe-lover that I am) there are recipes for each.

Props to this small Massachusetts company making healthy snack alternatives in a pleasing package with a great name!

No comments: