February 9, 2010

Craig Cutler and IBM.




Taking a small break between projects today I decided to check out the latest from Stockland Martel's uber-talented group of photographers. I don't know if this really qualifies as a creative, but hey, for me looking at beautiful photos is something I wish I could do a lot more than I already do. After their book arrived on my desk in the mail yesterday it's all I have been wanting to do. The book shows a few samples of each of their talented artists and of course is printed on some delicious paper with a most compelling cover and back art.

So this is what prompted me to check out their pick out a photographer and go with it. The first one I clicked on was a talent named Craig Cutler whose recently photographed an IBM campaign which I fell for. Fast. I haven't seen it in any mags recently but that doesn't mean it's not out there right now. It just means I am most likely not reading PC Magazine or INC or another business magazine for PC-users. It's okay because discovering it on Cutler's site was fine by me! I love the campaign as a whole for its simplicity and great photos, of course. And the fun little black lines. How could I forget about those!

1 comment:

Kristina Feliciano said...

Hi, Jennifer. Thanks so much for the lovely post about Craig. One favor, though: Would you be able to correct his first name in the title (you know, Craig Cutler, not Chris Cutler)?

Also, I'm really glad you liked the new SMart Book!

Cheers,
Kristina
Stockland Martel Blogger+