June 25, 2009

Michael Wirth: Photographer.






Since attending the LeBook Connections last week I can't stop looking through all of the gorgeous photo samples we received from all of the reps. They sit a mere 18 inches from my keyboard and stare at me, wanting me to pick them up and take a gander and totally lose all thought in them and take me away from any real work I might have to do. The way I look at it now? This IS doing work. These photographers are so inspiring. The work they do that represents themselves as artists is something that I strive for.

This leads me to show you some ads that were shot by photographer Michael Wirth (repped by Stockland Martel) for Clarins. Love the typography AND of course, the photos behind the words – one happy marriage of visuals on a magazine spread!

No comments: