April 29, 2009

One Hot Apple.




Anyone ever use their laptop too long and before you know it your quads are on fire (whether you have long pants or shorts)? I don't know if it's because my PowerBook is 3 1/2 years old and maybe the newer ones don't give off that much heat, but mine gets warm enough that sometimes on a cold day in winter its almost a better way to warm up than a mug of Irish Coffee. I also sometimes worry about what this might be doing to me internally (I know, I am paranoid, but I swear it can't be good for you!). Well, leave it to the smart folks at Veer to make something to put between you and your Apple (not that you really want anything to come between you) to keep you cool and of COURSE to look nice too. I mean, this the company that has the amazing "KERN" zip-up sweatshirt.

1 comment:

Julie said...

so funny! mine gets pretty freaking hot too!! :)