December 1, 2007

The Container Store makes it look so easy.


My intent for this blog is to be one of my new ways of keeping order in my "creatively cluttered" life for 2008 (a New Year's Resolution of sorts). I mean it's really only 20 days early, right? And I have oh so much to learn about blogging which will definitely take me the remainder of this year...at least the next 20 days.

My very good friend over at A Design Affair has insisted a blog is a good way to keep all of your thoughts in order. I figured why not start a virtual Container Store if you will; all of my discoveries, capturings, musings, and observations in one place. I see this as better than emailing myself four times a day everyday when I come upon something online OR to bookmark it all as my bookmarks folder is getting to max capacity and minimum organization.

No comments: