May 26, 2009

Metromint.


I know, I know, you are tired of seeing more water packaging. What else can people add or subtract from their water to really make it that much different? Well, this packaging for Metromint stopped my at Whole Foods this weekend – I am pretty sure it was the shiny silver paper that made me pick it up and want to touch it. Goodness, I am such a predictable graphic designing consumer. It really was worth the pick up though! I also liked the packaging and message concept which is "six degrees of cool hydration"; all waters with different levels of "cool factor". Though I like mint in my gum, in my spearmint leaves candy (those kelly green leaf-shaped gummy things covered in sugar crystals...those are PURE Maine memories) and with my chocolate chips (for ice cream, of course), other than that, I am not a huge mint-loving person. Ergo, I didn't buy a bottle of this water but still liked the concept and the design. If you ARE a fan of mint water and want to try it out, they have a Word of Mouth program where you can get free waters!

1 comment:

Katherine Lee said...

I'm one of those people that will buy something just because it's got a cute little label or package design, and this would definitely qualify. I'm so thrilled to have come across your great blog and have added you to my blogroll over at Urban Flea. Cheers my dear!
xo Katherine aka. Urban Flea :)
www.urbanfleadesign.com