January 28, 2008

Photography Monday: Number 4.

Clockwise from top left:
1. Piles of travel books from the library and friends; plus some mail of course
2. Cute little purses all shoved in next to each other on a shelf
3. Laundry, laundry and more laundry.
4. My sweater hung over the door to my chest of drawers; not in the closet put away of course.

I think that the theme of this week is clutter/mess/oh my! I don't think I realized how crazy my week was last week until early evening on Saturday when I realized I had been going, going, going since I had woken up Tuesday morning. And then again realized my week's insanity when I uploaded my pictures taken from the week. They were all about messes strewn about my bedroom which is funny I didn't take any outside of the apartment because it seems I spent a lot of time away, hence the mess. It seems to me that when life gets a little crazy, my room does too.

No comments: