January 14, 2008

Photography Monday: Number 2.

Clockwise from top left:
1. my favorite fruit cart near my apartment; this guy's produce is out of this world
2. the makings of my soon-to-be small child-sized challah in the KitchenAid mixer. It was the first time I had ever made it by scratch and let me tell you, it was an operation
3. beautiful potted plants sitting outside at the local florist
4. scenes from a dinner party at my apartment; wonderful food, friends, and wine (that's a delicious couscous in the red bowl)

I guess this week's theme is food as three out of four of these photos have to do with something edible. And who knows, maybe those flowers are edible too? Also another theme of the week was beautiful weather in Januar; an oxymoron if you ask me. The sun was shining and I didn't need to wear a hat or gloves all week.

No comments: